Our Medicare Supplement Insurance Helps Fill the Gaps in your Medicare Coverage.
Medicare is a good program and pays a large portion of your health care expenses ... but it doesn't pay for all of them!
Medicare Supplement Insurance Policy Highlights:
- Your Medicare Supplement policy covers your health care needs and enables you to see any doctor or provider anywhere in the country who accepts Medicare.
- Benefits can be paid to you, your doctor or your hospital.
- Your policy has no Pre-Existing Condition waiting period. Your coverage begins immediately.
- Your policy is Guaranteed Renewable for life. As long as you pay your premiums on time.
- 30 Day Free Look. If you are not totally satisfied, you may return your policy within the first 30 days for a full refund of the premiums paid.
Relying on Medicare alone to cover your health care expenses can leave you with additional expenses/large out-of-pocket costs.
You can protect yourself from potentially hefty out-of-pocket medical expenses by purchasing a Medicare Supplement insurance policy from Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company.
For complete information about Medicare and a full explanation of Medicare benefits, consult Medicare and You 2012, the official U.S. government Medicare handbook, published by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services or visit their websites at www.cms.hhs.gov or www.medicare.gov.