Ask yourself these questions:
"If I died tomorrow, would the people who depnd on me be fully protected?
The answer for most people is NO. "With the proprer amount of coverage, you can rest easy knowing the funds will be there for your loved ones."
"What would happen if the funds were NOT available for all of the final expenses?"
Many people believe that these expenses can be paid out of their estate. However, it often takes months for the value of the estate to be released through probate.
"If I already have life insurance, is additional insurance really needed?"
Permanent life insurance is an ideal way to supplement your existing insurance because inflation and the cost of living can weaken many insurance policies.
"If my wife/husband and I both work, do we really need life insurance?"
If you were to die, where would that leave your spouse? Could he/she continue to live in your current location, or would he/she be forced to move? Replacing the lost income provides financial security to your loved ones.
Your solution for family security:
Consider the benefits of a Whole Life policy from Bankers Fidelity Life®.
- You select the amount of coverage that fit your needs - coverage available from $3,000 to $50,000 depending on the plan.
- Lower preferred rates available for healthy seniors.
- Preferred and Standard plans offer a guaranteed level death benefit and create cash values.
Valuable Livings Benefits (built into your coverage at no additional cost)
- Optional: Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (Form B0109 TI ADD 50/50) At your option, you may receive up to 50% of the amount of your policy in advance to be used totally at your discretion should you be diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of twelve (12) months or less.
- Optional: Waiver of Premium Benefit Rider (Form B0108 WC NHC) Should you be confined to a hospital or nursing facility for six (6) consecutive months, Bankers Fidelity Life® will waive the payments each month while you remain continuously confined. You do not have to worry about losing your valuable life insurance while you are facing a challenging illness.